[Amc-list] my biggest e-bay

Only bothering again, as I just listed 51 different AMC shirt designs on auction, a majority of what I have on file.  More than one is available, so bid or contact me for more info.  Opening bids start at $7!
Tomorrow I will be listing for auction clocks, mouse pads, baby shirts w/AMC themes and some mad magazines.  I will also have the Graveyard Calendars, Dealership Calendars (thanks Eddie), Field of Gremlin Calendars, the 1/2 Page Fold-Over and Full Page cardstock calendars with pics, but YOUR pic can be added also.  The calendars have about (sadly) 3-4 AMC events so far.  Anyone got anymore to add?
Even MY bumper stickers which say "It's a AMC thing--NoOne Understands.  Seems like someone gave me the idea to e-bay as they did, but they got $4 + $3 shipping, mine went cheaper!
Will be getting the coffee mugs going shortly also.

THANK FOR LISTENING!Blessings,Richard Richard Estermyer PhotoGraphics 6235 S. Mohawk Avenue Ypsilanti, MI 48197 734.483.5138 734.417.9456 cell javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx