Re: [Amc-list] 24 Hours of LeMons!

-- Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx <Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Surely Joe Fulton can find you one!!!

He might have already!

I was gonna ask you, actually, if you know about Eagle 4WD hardware.
Reliability is my big concern, what to look for. Suspension is a worry
since the $$$ is so low. I have no stock of Eagle parts, but the rest of
the AMC stuff I know dead cold, or at least enough for this project.

>  An old
> A/C condensor may be just the ticket for an endurance car?

That's a totally great, crazy idea. I have one here.

I'm looking forward to designing for endurance here. Vegas in June will be
100 or more at night, that'll kill off most cars. I can make my old
Ramblers survive Death Valley summers for casual driving, so it's not a
stretch for race endurance.