Re: [Amc-list] Sorry about the HTML

I was having that problem with GMail, and simply decided to reply to messages, rather than start new (doing the whole plain text thing was problematic on new messages, but not when replying). But the mail list is backed up on a Forum already, and today I simply log on to the forum, review messages, and decide what to reply to. Since it's a forum, I can even search past messages for info. Kinda cool.

I am seeing that my messages seem to be posted twice on the forum, though. Once when I post a message, then again when it bounces off the listserver (unless I'm just getting it all wrong). Anyway - the listserv messages are replicated here http://www.amcyclopedia.org/amclist in Forum format.

Thanks for setting it up, Matt! And thanks for setting up my userid so I could post from the forum interface!