Re: [Amc-list] New Tool!

I would be afraid to remove the rust from the inside of the tank.....rofl
It might weaken what's left of the tank so as to allow a leak or worse. rofl
I guess I just like safety and security........
My compressor gets handled with silk gloves, it's covered with a GI tarp
when not in use,
The tank gets drained till it blows clean dry air everytime I use it.  I
wish I had an auto drain on it.
I change oil in the compressor regularly.
Too large of an investment to let go bad.

Just my two cents worth, your results may vary........
as the saying goes.
Armand