Re: [Amc-list] 1967 232 six for sale, very quiet and runs great

Re: [Amc-list] 1967 232 six for sale, very quiet and runs great

Any ideas how much that would be to ship to Spokane, WA? I have no idea who it would even ship through or what it weighs. I do have a business address to ship it to.

Jamie Smith
Spokane, WA