[Amc-list] Classic Side Trim For Sale nope now sway bars

[Amc-list] Classic Side Trim For Sale nope now sway bars

Bill mentioned ebay in his post, which brought to mind a recent purchase I
did on ebay.
There's a fella on ebay who has been selling sway bar kits. I watched
several of those kits
be sold that fit the 70 Javelin AMX and of course also through 74. He is
selling 1-1/8 front
bar kit and 3/4 rear bar kits for $199.95 for both. Bolt on. The kits are
made by ADDCO. I finally succumbed
to the temptation and bought a front and rear bar kit. I was not
disappointed. This guy didn't even
mention that the bars are powder coated and all the hardware and brackets
are cadmium plated! This
is some fine looking stuff. I thought I was going to have to paint
everything when it arrived. Not so.
So if any of you guys have been eyeing sway bars, I think this guy has a
darn
good deal going. Summit doesn't sell the two kits combined, they only sell
individual kits for a much greater
combined price than what I bought these on ebay for.
take care all,
Armand