---------------------
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 21:34:48 +0000
From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx

NIT; thicker fluid will NOT cause auto tran clutches to engage faster, rather it will slow engagement down and maycause slippage. The fluid has to leave the space between the clutches before they fully engage. That is why some clutch plates have the slotted or grooved areas in them, the grooves give space for the fluid to move to speed engagement.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"