Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 21:30:25 -0700
From: "Dan Curtis" <d.curtis@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] Coming soon: Very large quantity of NOS and used
	AMC	parts for sale
To: <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I wanted to let everyone know that a large supply of AMC parts, many
NOS,
will soon be available and first be offered to the 1512 Registry, forum
members and our local AMC club here in the Phoenix area. There are only
few body panel parts but there are many NOS lights and lenses of all
types,
a very large number of NOS and very clean used engine and drive train
parts
and literally tons of other high quality interior, drive train and
electrical parts overall.

Regardless of whether you need just one small part, a complete engine, a
very hard to find original electrical component or a rare interior
piece,
feel free to pull together a list and send it along. We will do our best
inventory what we have available within the next 30-45 days and get back
you as soon as we figure out what we actually have.

First come first serve!

Best Regards,
Dan Curtis
d.curtis@xxxxxxx