[Amc-list] The fleet of '62s

Ah, the "Fleet of 62s" has fallen on hard times!!  Well, some of them have.  My Ambo suffered a partially-melted wiring harness - I think that they the ignition switch shorted out - and while I have a replacement harness to put on, I just haven't got to it yet.  This was back in early November just as we were having the last of our possibly decent weather, and I pretty much gave up on getting it fixed until new warm weather arrives.  This car is currently sitting outside!

Then my '62 Deluxe, which I paid $200 and I thought perfect to be a winter driver, is exhibiting signs of fuel starvation when I drive.  I'll get the filter changed and if that doesn't fix it clean out the bowl on the carb, but my fear is it's the sock in the tank.

The other Ramblers are in pieces.

On the plus side, my '69 Scout just needs the windows put back in, my '62 VW and '71 VW start up every time and are a delight to drive, it's just that I refuse to take them out in the winter.  I'm very jealous of you folks in the west who can drive vintage cars year-round!

-Justin