[Amc-list] "...And how Cold IS it............? "

[Amc-list] "...And how Cold IS it............? "

Got home about 12:30 this afternoon.
I'm now packing a small metal plate on the joint surface at the top of the Humerous.

Not funny, pun intended.

They told me they'd keep me overnight, but it ended up being two.
I'ts not been fun, but hopefully this wll all heal up now.

  I've been told not to do any weight bearing things on my right arm. Not that I need being told that!

I ended up with the extra night in the hospital as the oral pain meds just did not cut it. They still are just barely suficient. To add insult to injury they have me wearing a padded contraption that has ice water running thru it. I hate cold and it's strapped to me!

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
" Chronic Pain Hurts"

<>

 :-P

A metal plate ?

Diamond Plate ?

Stainless ?  Titanium ?

Carbon Steel ?

Did they POR-15 it before the install ?

Have you tried Arc Welding anything yet ?

Is your shoulder strangely attracted to
the Refrigerator ?

Any interference with the TV Remote?

Hearing any strange voices emanating from
your upper Torso ?

Is it OBD-1 or II ?

Did they install a Zerk Grease Fitting ?

Did you go with a Poly or Rubber bushing ?

Have you found anything at Rock Auto with a
similar Part Number ?

--

    =Bt=
milnersXcoupe