[Amc-list] AMC Info Needed For Current And Future Modeling Projects

[Amc-list] AMC Info Needed For Current And Future Modeling Projects

I am currently building a model of the pink Playboy bunny's AMX. Does anyone know the color of the interior? I am pretty close on the pink for the body as Testors makes a "Fifty's Pink". Next does anyone have any info, links and or pictures for the duel 6 cyl AMC powered dragster. Thanks
"Doc"