Re: [Amc-list] 1965 Power Brake Booster

Message: 10
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 06:23:47 -0800
Oops. Link expired, sorry bought that. Anyways, Autozone and Advanced had this brake booster for the 65, but not the 64. I found a site that had a booster that said it was for AMC Rambler's, Marlins, Rebels(i think) and a couple others, and the years where '63-'69, so I figured this one would work on mine.