Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 13, Issue 16

-- Thomas Garner <Tgarner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>  I know this is a few years older, but could I put this in my 64 Classic?

That thing is as old as the hills! The master cyl is single-circuit, you
want a dual.

Master cyls that fit you can get for $30 new (not rebuilt!) from NAPA.

The problem fitting power boosters into your chassis is clearance, and I
doubt pre-63 will fit for that reason.