[Amc-list] e-bay

Listed a few more and a few different.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130185924691&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=003

Playmate of the Year AMX, Jeeps, Calendars of which group members can choose from the pics in the www.a70sthingautomobilia.com, which cannot be done buying through e-bay as they did not like me listing my website on the auctions.  I've been warned.  But IF group members win the bid you can choose.

Happy AMC New Year!
Get involved in a club, keep the hobby alive!Blessings,Richard Richard Estermyer PhotoGraphics 6235 S. Mohawk Avenue Ypsilanti, MI 48197 734.483.5138 734.417.9456 cell javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx