Re: [Amc-list] Barrett-Jackson collector car auction & stuff

Re: [Amc-list] Barrett-Jackson collector car auction & stuff

RE:Barrett-Jackson collector car auction & stuff

First off old cars weekly has an article on the 81 to 83 Eaglets or
small Eagles by Phil Hall. Nice article.

I got my latest issue of Car Collector for January 2008 the other day
and I must say I liked them better as a collector Car magazine as
opposed to what they now become as a magazine mostly following
collector car auctions. They did a list of the top 100 collector cars
and the AMX came in at number 91. The only AMC listed , right between
the 67 -69 Camaro and the 68 Dino 206 GT. They under valued the AMX
in the $20,000 range considering there is one on ebay selling now for
just a tick under $40,000 , never mind the 1958 Rambler American they
are asking $13,500 for !!!!!

Any way they also enclosed with the magazine a full Barrett-Jackson
auction catalog fro the televised auction from Scottsdale, AZ so I
can give out the AMC & Jeep vehicles that are suppose to come up for
auction and about when the should be auctioned off since they
telecast the auction for the most part live on Speed channel. So here we go.

Tuesday January 15,2008

Lot # 8 1985 Grand Wagoner

Lot #35 1946 Jeep CJ-2A

Thursday January 17,2008

Lot # 601 -1964 Rambler Classic 770 Station Wagon

Lot #605 1958 Nash Metropolitan Coupe

Lot # 623  1959 Jeep FC-150 truck

Lot # 628.1 - 1968 AMX Red Go Pak new restoration

Lot # 781 - 1974 Javelin AMX Blue 401 V-9 4 speed 3.54 rear

Friday January 18,2008

Lot # 929 1969 SC/Rambler

Lot # 921 & 921.1 - Two Custom Jeep Wranglers

Lot # 1067 1969 Big Bad Blue AMX 390 4 speed Go Pak

All times and dates subject to last minute changes and no guarantee
that the sale of the cars will be shown on TV. LRDaum