[Amc-list] car to suit a fast six

I'm very much still in the dream what-if stage, but I finally found a stock
car chassis that might suit the Navarro 550hp rambler six. I had been
considering a hot rod type car (still sort of am). No AMC chassis seemed
right for it.

1952 Hudson Hornet outfit as a 50's racer! It's incongruous in an obvious
way, but there's something appealing about a slightly 'rat rod' stripped
Hornet with a version of Marshall Teague's "FABULOUS HUDSON HORNET" painted
on it, with a "modern" 1967 AMC six with huge truck turbo sticking out.

Too bad I can't find any Hudson Hornets for sale in a quick glance of the
WWW! Not that I have the money (or time, or space, ...) at this point...
but it should probably be a semi-rough car, so I don't have to strip down a
clean stocker and piss off the Hudson people.