[Amc-list] 56 Rambler sales video

I don't usually hang out on YouTube, but someone sent me this link of a
1956 Rambler sales video filmstrip. It's an original AMC filmstrip and
record, you even hear the beeps signaling a slide change! Real neat,
this is the first year of the "big" Rambler and the 196 OHV.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NOdTbIHpkQ

While I was there looked around a bit. Here's a 9 minute clip about the
2007 show in Kenosha, pretty good one!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkl194eQZQU

Here's another real interesting one. Sportscar Market (a magazine)
covering an auction and viewing a 64 Ambassador hardtop. They don't talk
to bad about it, but point out the problems with customizing older cars
if you intend to sell them. If the car had been more original or even
used more period correct items it would have got a better review.
Overall they just point out considerations of the overall condition of
the car, don't really bash it because it's a Rambler.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbSw-BekZZE

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"