[Amc-list] New documents on the web: Borg Warner R10 overdrive, '62 AMer

[Amc-list] New documents on the web: Borg Warner R10 overdrive, '62 AMerican AM radio

Not exactly on anyone's hot-news-of-the-year list, but I scanned and PDF'd
the technical manual for the 1962 American AM radio (Bendix 22BA) and the
Borg Warner R10 and R11 overdrive units.

Both bought from eBay. The radio data is an original Howard Sams PHOTOFACT,
but the R10 manual is a new repro, and if you have a TSM, not really worth
what I paid for it ($10).

Rummage around here:

<http://wps.com/AMC/index.html>

(The radio for 63 is ALL TRANSISTOR! but this car came with a '62 in the
trunk, so I installed it; I think tube radios are cooler since no one has
one these days, and this one has two tubes and two (2) transistors. It's a
pretty terrible radio when all is said and done.)