Re: [Amc-list] Bedliner/foam in rails

" From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
"
" Wasn't there a stuff called Waxoil or similar?

yup, and also something called iirc 'anti-rust' and still another,
made by major companies like 3m.

" It was an oily looking non hardening brownish colored stuff.
" We sprayed Datsun F10 hoods with it during a rust recall and they used it exclusively at the VW dealer I worked at for a month or two.

iirc one of the ones i found said 'approved by vw'...  i wouldn't
trust any of them by themselves; i'd want a rust dissolver like iron
etch and a rustproofing primer, or a rust conversion coating like rust
mort, first.