--------------------
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 02:35:01 +0000
From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'd like to see what 40-50K lowbuck looks like.
how about tearing that thing apart Frank so we can take a peek at the skirts!
[hmm, that could get you arrested I guess, peaking up skirts]. Seriously, I know it is all good and the low bucks running that long is a good sign. I just wonder if anything at all is going on?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"