From: adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker)
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Con Rods
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

" From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
"
" -- Jim Blair <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
" > not correctly. I'm chatting with someone about building some custom rods
" > with the extra 0.040 length for stroker rods to make the stock 4.0L
" > pistons come to the top.
"
" I've not RTFM, but couldn't you take .020 off the block and head?

.020 off the head will boost cr.  it won't do anything for 'squish'.
.040 off the block is a lot.  it -may- be possible...