[Amc-list] Rock auto 5% code, was, Re: Disc brake swap

[Amc-list] Rock auto 5% code, was, Re: Disc brake swap

Rockauto code from Mitch on the XJ Group.
Free for all to use 5% discount.
It's good through Dec 8th:

808154718234

Put it (and ONLY that code) in the "How did you hear about us"
text field (below the order's total amount) on the order/cart page of
RA's interface.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV