Re: [Amc-list] Disc brake swap

-- Michael L .Young <my69amx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have misplaced one of my rear brake drums for my 69 AMX, what is your
> source , I would think they would also want $110 for mine also. I would
> like to put new disc all the way around. Have seen then but do not know
> which are best . Anyone have idea's on this.
> Mike

Try www.rockauto.com. Even with shipping costs (as opposed to
retail stores) their prices are good!

One thing about stock rear drum setups: you buy the right parts,
they bolt right on!

No AMC-badged car ever came with rear disc brakes. You'll have to
adapt or swap rears. Maybe scarebird http://www.scarebird.com/
has a rear setup now! He's got a nice kit for the fronts to
use more modern and available parts...