Re: [Amc-list] Pole barn sizes?

Stall size depends on whether you want to be able to
open the doors of each car very wide and/or if you
intend to work on a car in place.  You can check
current building codes for just about the minimum size
plot to park each car if you need those minimum
dimensions.

I've stored a Javelin and Rambler in my airplane
hangar for years and about the minimum length Ineed
for those cars is seventeen feet, leaving just a
little room to squeeze around one end or the other.

Joe Fulton