[Amc-list] Bored

You guys doing anything at all?
I wish I had the gumption to work on something. Right now I feel like the old guy that was asked how he is doing.
His reply, "circling the drain".... Now taking  4 different pills every morning and three in the evening.
  Seeing such a marginal improvement it gives me a very faint hope of getting better. Sunday I get to get up and go to the hospital for an MRI series on my c-spine and right shoulder. 7:00am on a Sunday morning...
  My wife got up Black Friday morning and bought me one of the "throw away" 42" flatscreen LCD's Ofiice Depot had on sale for $699! I don't know how long it will last, but it sure is a nice enough flatscreen for now! I bought her an Olympus 10megapixel DSLR E-510. She is overwhelmed by all it's features but loves it anyway. I done good!
  I'm trying to get up the ambition to do something, anything. I think I'm going to order up a Dynomax pile of parts for the WJ next Friday. The day before the Rockauto code I have expires. I'm going to go with Dynomax's stainless tipped T-pipe and instead of using the kit muffler, I'm going to get the shorter generic version. It only costs $64compared to the kits $130 muffler. Should give better rumble :] I'd get it sooner, but I can't install till Xmas break as I have to do O.T. till then and pain meds the rest of the time :[
  Maybe the Mri will show something? anything!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV