Re: [Amc-list] The "NEW" amc Corp

Wow!  I had no idea so many would be reacting to the original question!

I spoke with a friend of mine who said pretty much the same things mentioned here; Chrysler let the logos laps, and they're available to anyone who wants them.  They're now public domain... no one actually owns them.  Even though "Ronnie" is doing anything with the AMC name/logo, at least it's still alive.  I wonder what the impetus was to have gone after it in the first place.