Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 21:06:12 -0600
From: "Garry Nordstrom" <gasnordstrom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] car on eBay
To: "Jon Dressen" <jon.dressen@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

How dare you think that it has  more miles than stated, this is the original as stated, this is one of a kind that has the original  miles as stated on the title, were are very honest and very devoted to AMC.
They had foresight before many others, this has no rust and yes the headliner is sagging, but some spray glue, it's done.
The only reason this car is for sale is that I encountered some bad medical problems, or it would be done, and now have overcome them and have the energy to complete
The electical  was installed at 0 miles by solargen.  This according to owners of salorgen was a demo car used in Penn, still has the sticker.

I am honesty thinking of just keeping it, and pulling the listing.  It has value  in that it is the only true electrical car by AMC and Solargen.  To those good luck in finding such a car.
Garry.

P.S.  don't mean to harsh, but that amoung other comments (about 100)  has really  made me rethink about selling it.  It is an educational tool, as well as historical.