----------------
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 14:49:17 -0700
From: <mariclairemccall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

1971 AMC Javelin SST, 304 Engine
I removed my gas tank yesterday and dropped it at a radiator shop to be cleaned and sealed. The gas inside was like turpentine! I don't want to put the original sending unit back in because it will just fail. Auto parts store said it is discontinued. Anyone know where I can get a new one or is there another model that will fit, a jeep maybe?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"