[Amc-list] a70sthingautomobilia.com IS BACK

[Amc-list] a70sthingautomobilia.com IS BACK

Well,
I am FINALLY getting around to doing the website again and doing it right this time.  wwwa70sthingautomobilia.com is up and running and under construction.  I have the start to the t-shirt transfers and calendars.  I hope to get it done by the end of this week or so.

This time the calendars will give you a choice of all the pictures I had available to work with and put your own together.  MOre to come.

I also plan to target the clubs as I had planned before.  Making it possible to be able to have a Club Sales through the website.  Items will be available to order and not have the need to carry an inventory.  Just "keep the change" from wholesale pricing to the clubs.  More to come.

Lots of items to become available in time for the holidays and beyond.
Also have the capability to take YOUR pictures and put it on t-shirts, hats, calendars, mugs, onesies, bibs, whatever!  Please take a moment and check it out.  IF you have questions just click the Matador on the homepage.  I should have more added daily.

Have a GREAT Thanksgiving with your family and don't forget your friends.

BlessingsRichard Richard Estermyer PhotoGraphics6235 S. Mohawk Avenue Ypsilanti, MI 48197 734.483.5138 734.417.9456 cell javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.a70sthingautomobilia.com