[Amc-list] Hubbed

FWIIW, I fixed my brake vibration at 2:00AM this morning!
I was home alone, wife and kids gone last night.
Yesterday afternoon I ran the rotors up to dads and he resurfaced them, did a super nice job on them.
Anyway at midnight, I thought I might as well get the stub shaft in and put it back together. I felt half decent and I never know what shape I'll be in come morning! I installed the stub. Then I used my air sander/grinder [little low torque thing] and sanded the edges of both hubs, rolling the edges back ever so slightly to clean up any mushrooming that may have resulted from dad beating the snot out of them.
  Then put it all back together. drove it to work this morning and it seems fine!
I'm not sure how the rotors will behave since there is a little less hub surface for them to sit on. They may be more prone to warpage. We'll see...

Feels good to finally wrap up fixing dads repair!

If anyone needs a trail spare stub I'll send them the one I pulled for shipping. Dad cracked the one loop.
Would still work for a taril spare if you tacked the u-joint caps in. It would probably stand up fine for street use too as it has held up to a couple of offroading adventures by my wife!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV