Re: [Amc-list] 75 Hornet to 71 Hornet

Greg,
I don't know anyone who has tried this. If Ausie Hornets follow their
homeland bretheren the biggest problem should be bumpers. You have to remove
the bumper shocks and may have to fabricate brackets for the old thin style
bumpers. There may be some tack welds to consider too but I imagine it would
be mostly a 'bolt-on' job.
Please photo document it for us!

John