[Amc-list] American Tissue Dispenser Placement ? --- and looking for MOP

[Amc-list] American Tissue Dispenser Placement ? --- and looking for MOPAR P/S pump housing

I have a nice "R"-logo'ed tissue dispenser that I want to add to my '64
American.   Question is, where does it usually go??   I don't have the
instructions, so I was wondering if any of you know where it would
usually be mounted in a last-gen American (no A/C)??    Middle??    Off
to the right under the glove box??   Or???

Just wanted to have the tissues handy for crying when the car gets
rammed while driving in Houston traffic.

Thanks in advance.

George Graham
AMC of Houston

Off-topic PS; anyone have a good straight P/S pump housing for a
'70's-era MOPAR Federal P/S pump??   Just need the housing; not the
whole pump.   Its for one of my Jensen's.   One on the car has been beat
upon severely to the point its no longer round where it seals against
the big pump O-ring.