Re: [Amc-list] Tom J. textured stainless?

-- John K Gallagher <johnnyjavelin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Tom, Don't you work in Irvine? Why go up there?

cuz i live in LA! You couldn't pay me to live in Irvine! Commuting sucks,
but commuting in ancient Ramblers almost makes up for it.

Upon seeing the price tag, I abandoned the textured ("rigidized" they call
it) stainless sheet -- $180 for a 48" x 48" sheet! Ouch! Bought a chunk of
26ga stainless and .040" 3003 aluminum and will play with that.