Re: [Amc-list] Tom J. textured stainless? headliners?

Re: [Amc-list] Tom J. textured stainless? headliners?

  I'm wondering again about American headliners.  I think a 48" wide piece of something would fit.  For some reason I had thought it was significantly wider than four feet.  The original pattern of checkered grooves in foam core cardboard served the purpose of allowing the headliner panel to bend down in two directions, one way along the sides, transitioning to the other way at the front and back.  Unfortunately my old dead one did not survive the move so I cannot measure it.  I'm thinking Black ABS with leather grain to match the rear inside plastic and kick panels, or some tasteful textured metal with the right flexibility to make the bends, and matching door panels.  And if 48" is wide enough then the world is my oyster, everything comes in 4x8 sheets.  One inch wider and I don't know if one can get that.  Let us know what you find. Thanks.