Re: [Amc-list] windshield squirter location on an American

Re: [Amc-list] windshield squirter location on an American

Americans have squirters? The 1st car I remember with squirter I saw was our
1969 Ambassador. I thought "Wow, Hi-tech" I later found out that there were
cars with squirters that used electric motors! Wow! and most of these even
had electric motors to move the wipers! imagine that!!
Our previous car was a 1961 Pontiac Catalina Safari, I don't think it had
squirters.
I don't remember seeing squirters in any of my old Nash and Rambler shop
manuals.

Sorry I got nothing constuctive.
John