Re: [Amc-list] head bolt modification

Mike,

I did that modification to the 199 on my 66 Rambler.
I had the machine shop reduce the bolt diameter in
accordance with the drawing in the service bulletin
(and on Matt's site).  I thought there would be less
chance of stress risers if the machine shop did it
rather than doing in at home on a bench grinder.

You might want to consider this.

Joe Fulton