Re: [Amc-list] SEMA& DEC Hemmings Muscle Machines

Re: [Amc-list] SEMA& DEC Hemmings Muscle Machines

RE:SEMA& DEC Hemmings Muscle Machines

I got back from SEMA in Las Vegas from the first day and among the
swag I got a Fresh Dec Hemmings Muscle Machine for December   they
told me had just been mailed out before they left for SEMA. I grabbed
another copy even though I have a subscription as on page 22 there is
a article on the Alabama State Trooper 401 Javelin, also a picture of
Bobbie Allison's Matador coupe and a letter from a guy who ran a 70
Rebel Machine at NY drag stripes back in the day. Front cover has
muscle car of the year the 70 Pontiac GTO convertible. I'm going back
to SEMA today to take some photos (I got a press /media pass) and
will have some photos on line on one of my web albums in a day or
two. LRDaum VP NAMDRA