Re: [Amc-list] Jeeps?

Mark,

>As most all of you know by my constant off-topic Jeeps postings I am also partial to them :]

-and-

>To that end I would like to find a list, group or forum that caters to Jeeps.
>Preferably well versed in them but not someplace the tends to end up in flame wars.
> Then I can take my rambling, er , jeepering over to them and not be such a bother....

Heck, it was overhauling and then driving our little XJ that helped me rediscover how much I admired AMC's cars. I wouldn't have my Jav project if it weren't for the Jeep.

The best forum I know of for the XJ is http://www.naxja.org/  There's the full range of basic owners to hard-core wheelers over there, and I learned tons from joining it.

For the WJ, not so sure, but you might ask the XJ guys for suggestions.

- steve c.
- phoenix, AZ