--------------
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 11:19:18 -0400
From: "Jerijan" <jerijan@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Brian,
Can you see if there is a GOOD 195.6 engine (for my '63 American) in that
yard??
I need a good one...the one which I'd acquired for mine had a huge gouge in
#4 cylinder, four piston's lands were wasted from broken rings 'rattleing'
in them and one piston simply had a hole burned thru it because of that
gouge..
I'd VERY much appreciate this..
Also...I need a windshield for my '55 Packard CLipper.  Two or Four door is
fine as long as it comes out of a '55 or '56.
Thanks a whole lot.
Jerijan

--
Frank Swygert