Re: [Amc-list] Missing list members

Any body seen or heard from John Elle in the Phoenix area??

haven't seen him post for a long time.

AMC content.

One thing leads to another,
got the dash all tore apart for rejuvenation......70 Javelin.....
got a new crash pad......
dash doesn't look as good as the crash pad.......
tear dash out and paint with SEM flat black?? or Gloss Black???
Which one???
I've been experimenting with Plastex from Eastwood. It works!!!  it easily
repairs those cracked and broken plastic parts.
and strong too.....
Having a bit*h of a time with that glove box door lock..........
it won't lock any more but it still opens with the knob. Can't get the lock
cylinder out to repair it.....
I tired using the paper clip method as described in the latest NAMDRA
newsletter, but not having any luck with that.
I think a chunk of key is broke off in it or something.... any ideas??

Armand