[Amc-list] AMC Concord Parts

From: Richard Estermyer <javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] Concord Mirror
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Does anyone have a decent driver's door rear view mirror that will go on a 1980 Concord wagon?  I lost the tear drop style while going down the expressway and getting hit with a piece of flying tire rubber.  Luckily it swiped off the mirror, leaving a small dent where the mirror hit the top of the door.  No broken windows and no damage to me, as I realized driving back later that night that I often rest my arm/wrist on that mirror!

So I went to the local yard where there is a Concord corpse, but no driver door mirror.  However I did get the passenger side, remote mirror for $10.  So IF you have a remote driver side mirror that would be great, but as long as it is the larger rectangler mirror that has the small b&w AMC logo on the front to match, that would be awsome.  I thought those were Eagle, but it was on this 83 Concord.

Please let me know if you have one and contact me off list to work it out.  Thanks for the time and Hope you find Gremlins in your Halloween treats!Richard Richard Estermyer PhotoGraphics6235 S. Mohawk Avenue Ypsilanti, MI 48197 734.483.5138 734.417.9456 cell javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxx

 email shiftknob@xxxxxxx  or call skip in
manchester,n.h. at 603 622 5292 for more info. must insist on talking by
phone at one point or another. thanks.  skip sanborn

<>

Rich, my LTD Blue door panels are from an '80s Concord in New Hampshire that
Skip located - I didn't buy the mirrors - yet ;) - so give him a call.

--

    =Bt=
milnersXcoupe