Re: [Amc-list] 65 classic headlight trim rings

Re: [Amc-list] 65 classic headlight trim rings

You may already know this, but if they are indeed stainless, you can start
with relatively coarse sandpaper and work through finer grades of paper,
then switch to buffing compound and buff them out.

If that doesn't work, and you just need the trim rings, I think I have some
extras from a 63 or 64 Classic around here somewhere.  Four headlights,
right?   They'll be cheap if you need them.

Joe Fulton