[Amc-list] 196 block

last call for this 61 196 block. it has cam in it
still. no timing gears/chain, pistons or rods. crank
still in it. needs to be honed at least. if it is not
gone by the end of the week, it will go to the scrap
yard. it is still a good useable block, i just need
the engine stand and space. i have a 304 i need to get
on the stand. cleaning out my garage. i have the head
also. head is good as far as i know. i will be keeping
it as it does not take up much space, and i hear they
are hard to come by. block is free to anyone who wants
it

i am in lawton oklahoma. about 3 hours from dallas tx.

hope someone can use it because i HATE to get rid of
good parts.

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules