Re: [Amc-list] Re.: Selling my Eagle.

Here's a complete list of parts I have that currently go with the car:

A1-Cardone 27-6550 "quick ratio" steering gear box - new,
Addco rear sway bar kit - with instructions and hardware - new,
AMC 2WD/4WD selector assembly - with plastic bezel - with some tubing
and connectors - used,
AMC air cleaner assembly - used - I planned to use the top portion of
this to make an air cleaner for use with the Howell EFI kit,
AMC alloy wheels - originals from car - 15x6 - excellent condition -
with old NG tires,
AMC brake pedal cover - new,
AMC bumper guards (2) - used,
AMC center consoles (2) - with gauges - one AT - one MT - used,
AMC compass - new,
AMC door handles - exterior - (4) RH, (3) LH - used,
AMC door lock assemblies (2) - used,
AMC Eagle factory service manual - used,
AMC Eagle owners manual - used,
AMC Eagle sales brochures (3) - 1987 - 1986 - 1985 - used,
AMC emblems - eagle's head B-pillar (2) - "4-wheel-drive" rear quarter
(2) - "Eagle" hood or hatch (2) - "Limited" front fender (2) - "AMC"
hatch (1) - all used,
AMC front turn signal lens set (2) - one Concord clear set - one Eagle
amber set - used,
AMC gauge clusters (3) - one used with clock (88,247.3 miles) - one used
with tachometer (149846.3 miles) - one new with blank cover (2.0
kilometers),
AMC hatch struts - originals off the car - weak, don't hold the hatch up
anymore, but cosmetically in good condition, new ones work much better!,
AMC hood release cables (2) - used - with handles,
AMC hub caps - full - used - p/n 323 9960,
AMC keyless entry housing - used,
AMC mud flaps - Eagle - new,
AMC radio & heater control trim panels (2) - one with defroster and rear
wiper switches - one with no holes for them - used,
AMC radio delete cover - used,
AMC rear window washer nozzles (2) - used,
AMC rear window washer tubing - used,
AMC roof rack bolts (12) - used,
AMC roof rack center tie downs (2) - used,
AMC shifter bezel - AT - used,
AMC side marker lamps - lenses only - one red - one amber - used,
AMC sill plates - used,
AMC steel wheels - 15x6 - with used Jeep center caps and new Dayton
Winterforce snow tires,
AMC tail lamp assemblies (3 sets L&R) - used,
AMC Ventshades - new,
Autolite 985 spark plugs (6) - few hundred miles on them - fouled,
Carlson rear brake shoe hardware kit - new,
Carter BBD carburetor - used,
Classic Tube custom stainless steel braided brake hoses - front and rear
- new,
Dayco 17465 power steering belt - new,
FelPro VS 50244 R valve cover gasket set - for old style valve covers
(not used on this car) - new,
FelPro VS 50522 T valve cover gasket set - reusable neoprene - new,
Fram G3583 fuel filter - new,
GM air cleaner assembly - used - with spacer - I planned to use the
bottom of this to mount to the GM throttle body in the Howell kit,
GM front license plate bracket - Cadillac DTS - plastic - I was going to
use this to try to mount a front license plate - new,
GP Sorensen FR96 distributor cap - new,
GP Sorensen FR89 distributor rotor - new,
Hella H1 Headlamps (high beam) with instructions for wiring - new,
Hella H4 Headlamps (high/low beam) - one has a broken lens due to a
stone - installed on car for a while - original headlamps installed now,
Howell TBI EFI kit - 49 state emissions legal - new - with installation
instructions,
Interdynamics RKR-8 air conditioning recharge / retrofit kit - with one
extra can ester oil charge - new,
Jeep alloy center caps - used - as used on Cherokee alloys with car,
Jeep alloy wheels - refinished - 15x6.5 - with new Bridgestone Potenza
G009 215/65-15 tires,
KEM U12G ignition coil - new,
McGard wheel locks - new,
Michelin Radius windshield wipers - (4) front - (2) rear - new,
Mobil 1 M1-207 oil filter - new,
Modine radiator - new,
Moog ES2107RL tie rod end - new,
Moog K3055 pitman arm - new,
Moog K3082 bushing kit (2) - new,
Moog K3090 bushing kit - new,
Moog K3096 bushing kit - new,
Moog K3113 bushing kit (2) - new,
Moog K3153 ball joint (2) - new,
ProMaster brakes - front pads (metallic) and rear shoes - new,
Purolator B20161 PCV filter assembly - new - without clip - I used the
clip to attach the spare tire storage compartment lock,
Spectra Premium heater core - new,
Standard Hygrade carb. rebuild kit - I only used gaskets out of it on
the carb. - I kept the old float as well,
Sylvania H4656XV headlamps (2) - new,
TRW 1806? end link kit - new,
Wagner BH102469 brake hose - new,
Wix 42054 air filter - new,
Wix 51626 oil filters (3) - new,
Xact 2612 ignition wire set - new,

1/4-20 well nuts - for roof rack (originals are metric) - new,
air cleaner assembly - open type - new - I planned to use this one to
get the EFI setup running if I hadn't got the custom air cleaner made,
antennas - original (1) and replacement (1) - slightly bent due to a
trip to the car wash,
cup holder - fits between front seats - used,
dipstick  - long like it might work for an AMC 6 - I don't know what it
fits exactly,
headlamp adjusters (12) - new,
hood insulation - new,
hoses - upper and lower radiator - new,
locking fuel filler cap with key - rusted - works,
PCV filter - new,
power antenna kit - new.

Email me if you have any questions...