[Amc-list] T-96 torque Tube drive needed.

[Amc-list] T-96 torque Tube drive needed.

There's a guy on the SF Bay area craigslist who needs
a t-96 transmission.  His car has the closed driveline
and he doesn't mention OD in his ad, so I guess he
needs just the T-96.

I have one but I'm saving it for a Classic in my back
yard which may need a transmission.

You can find his want ad on the bay area craigslist or
email me and I'll pass along your message.  He is
trying to do this on the cheap and says his present
transmission is trashed.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA