[Amc-list] Car Craft Rambler troubles

Just received the latest issue of Car Craft magazine.
Found a blurb in there about the CC Rambler.
It would appear that Douglas Glad's engine builder didn't
prep the AMC 360 block correctly. He left a restriction in
the area of the cam/distributor/oil pump lubrication galley.
I guess those guys should pay more attention to this list.
Stuff like that is old knowledge around here. Apparently it ate up
the gear on the bottom of the distributor and sent metal throughout
the engine for further pain and suffering. I feel for D. Glad. Wish it
wouldn't have happened. I hope he's taking it in stride and not wishing
he'd never seen his little Rambler. Good thing is there's lots of those
360 engines laying around so he can easily start over.

Armand