Re: [Amc-list] 343 intake manifold

Greg ...
I don't think that Edelbrock made a performer intake for the early
engines (68/69)....yes it could be used
but does not fit well as is....it may need to be milled on the sides to
make it fit right.....a friend of mine
tried it on his 343 did not fit right....went with the Air Gap .. great
except for cold weather....

check these out...not sure how they fit....

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?part=OFY%2D5771&autoview=sku