[Amc-list] F/S Spirit Flares and Front Spoiler

[Amc-list] F/S Spirit Flares and Front Spoiler

I am trying to sell a set of used, AMC fender flares and front spoiler from
a Spirit AMX, may work with other models and years.  These would make a
nice addition to a car that was not originally equipped with them,
replacement pieces, or spares.  These are becoming harder to find,
especially the front spoiler since it sits low and is prone to curbs and
debris on the road.

As these are used, they will need to be refinished before putting them on
the vehicle.  The right front flare has an area behind the tire where it
appears to have been rubbing and will need to be repaired.  All mounting
holes are in good shape.

$200 plus shipping from St Louis, Missouri.  For estimating shipping costs,
the box will be approx 48”x36”x12”, and weigh 18lbs.

I offered it to my local club and no one needed it, and before I put it on
ebay, I thought I would try the list first.  Please use the attached link
to view pictures.  If you have any questions or need additional
information, just let me know.

http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k27/jbohler366/Spirit%20flares/

Jeff Bohler
St Louis, Missouri