Re: [Amc-list] 63 American (re-) maiden voyage

Re: [Amc-list] 63 American (re-) maiden voyage

Tom:

The clutch pedal in my new '62 Classic has the same characteristic as yours: it doesn't really connect until the pedal is way up high and I feel like my knee is going to go through the dashboard or steering wheel!

But no slippage, tho', so I'll see if I can't adjust the pedal.  Suggestions/tips?  Anyone?

-Justin