Reply to: sale-441580492@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2007-10-06, 7:22AM

Hi, you are looking at a AMC JEEP 401 builder motor. I bought it for my
Jeep, but sold the jeep, so I no longer need it. It would be a great
replacement for that 304. I dont know much about it, as I never tore it
down and it has been sitting outside for some time now, so it will need to
be completely gone through and rebuilt. I am selling it as a core motor
AS-IS, with no warranty. I am asking $400.00 or best offer. You can contact
me at 720-233-8700 or e-mail me at shawn7953@xxxxxxxxx with any questions.
Thank you.

Location: ARVADA

Original URL: http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/441580492.html

AMC V8 crossmember Gremlin Rambler
Reply to: sale-441344785@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2007-10-05, 7:12PM

This is a AMC V8 crossmember. It came off of a 1972 AMC V8 Gremlin. It has
some dings on the bottom, but is otherwise in good condition. Good for a V8
swap.  $200 obo 510-366-2637

Original URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/441344785.html